Friday, November 7, 2008

WCC

We have made this conference a part of our lives every year for MANY years. All the hard work and expense to put something like this together, is HUGE, and is not overlooked. We are so thankful to Elder Morton and Truth Tabernacle for all they do to make this possible. (I'm sure by the time this week is over, they all need a very well deserved vacation!)
The services are great, and getting together with our Northern California friends is a TOTAL BLAST!!!! I am having a great time giggling constantly with my GORGEOUS friend Christy Morton (She is one of the most beautiful females in pentecost!)
Another sweet reason I love to come to WCC is Deanna Deatherage. This lady is very special to me. She is another pentecostal model, and is precious through and through. (Now you know my secret....I make friends with the beauty queens....They make me look good!! LOL)
...So although not terribly exciting, this is where I'm at and what I'm doing.

PS
Although I have been the recipient of scornful mocking this week, I blog on. Rain, sleet or snow. The blog has to be published. As one great singer so passionately sang...'You can rattle me shake me'......BUT you have not broken my will. I WILL BLOG ON.
(LOL)

7 comments:

Wendy Wiggins said...

Wish I was there! This will be the first WCC/PSR that Tim and I have missed since it started.

Susan Hill said...

Lorraine!! I know you are having a blast, and let me guess, you have eaten at Japanese Kitchen at least once!! We sre miss you guys, here we are 15 miles away and we are working ourselves crazy! But this dinner has always been our main fundraiser and a great outreach tool! Too bad, WCC changed it's dates!! Have a great time and remember these friends who haven't made it into the royalty court of queenship!!! LOL Love ya!!

Lorraine Bertram said...

Wendy-You are missed. God bless you for your burden and sacrifice!!!! We love you guys. Spain is BLESSED to have you!!!! (Pretty soon you will be hosting a meeting like this yourselves----In SPAIN!!!!) Send me some good spanish worship songs!

Susan-Japanese Kitchen has been a stop already, and probably once more before we leave! DELISH!!
I miss my bud, and if you read CLOSELY, my 'secret'...I surround my self with beautiful friends. (It always makes you look better!!!! ...and I ALWAYS hang out with YOU!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

Susan Hill said...

LOL~~~~~

Janell said...

awwww, good ol' WWC! I remember all the way back to PSR days and how fun it was to stay in the Radisson across the street (or Hilton, or whatever they call it now).
That's so cool you lift up your friends so much and proclaim them to be gorgeous--although I must agree with you! You're a beautiful lady yourself, and it's also because of your incredible spirit! You're such a blast and outgoing, and it's a very attractive quality. Thanks for being a shining example of how to treat friends!

(you can send your check in the mail later....just teasing! ;)

Mary Frances said...

Oh WCC was AWESOME!!! Your husband is a great song leader- He GETS DOWN!:) That was awesome when he pulled out the train whistle. I am so glad I got to meet you. Your youth group is sooo nice I had fun hanging out with them! Tell Chantelle I said HEEEY!!!
God Bless!

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

I was so excited to finally meet your church's youth. They were a blast to hang out with. WCC blessed my heart so much I can't hardly begin to share all that it did!