Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gearing up for THANKSGIVING

The last couple of days Chantal and I have been gearing up for Thanksgiving. We have been baking and cooking, and baking and cooking some more! (...the blasting Christmas music in the background is giving us endless energy to accomplish this grand mission!) This year we are taking our Thanksgiving celebration to some local mountains, trees, and a lake. Our motor home is arriving within the hour, and we are going to set out for some exciting family time! (There is nothing I enjoy more than being with my incredible husband and delightful kids!) I can't wait!!!!....My husband preached a beautiful 'Thanksgiving' sermon last night...I think I am going to use his thought for a new Thanksgiving tradition for our family....I will tell you about it in a later post. (It is so neat!) I would like to wish my friends and family, and anyone else who happens to be reading this blog, a very blessed Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to the Bertram family. Enjoy your time at the lake in the woods.

Susan Hill said...

Hope you have a wonderful time, I know you will! Love you all!

Bettina said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!! We love & appreciate you all!!!!! God Bless!!!!!

TIA ANGELA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TIA ANGELA said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING SISTER B.
LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!

Janell said...

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!!!!! =) Love you and your family lots!

Lorraine Bertram said...

Cheryl, Susan, Bettina, Tia Angela, Janell - Thank you for the well wishes. I love each of you!!!!