Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PLEASE PRAY for our Sweetheart Briana...

Me being goofy w/My Sweet Bri

Many of you know Briana Hoffer.  She is a precious 15 year old girl in our church.  She is not only an extremely talented girl with an incredible personality, but she is a girl that has power with God.  She is an incredible christian.  She is also Chantal's best friend, our boys adopted little sister, and is like a daughter to my husband and I.   She and her parents are some of the spiritual pillars that hold up the foundation of our church.
A year and a half ago, Briana was diagnosed with cancer.  (Rhabadomysarcoma)  She has fought valiantly, and with incredible spirit and attitude.  Her unwavering trust in God, and her joyous spirit has inspired many near and far that know her story.  (caringbridge.org     ourgirlbri)
She has been doing extremely well, but had a very serious setback Tuesday Night.   I am asking everyone who reads my blog to please pray for Briana.  (With her parents permission, I will post updates on her condition here.)
If you would like to leave any comments here for her or her family, I will pass them on to them.

Thank you so much.


13 comments:

Susan Hill said...

The Hill household is in prayer and asking Pentecostal Tabernacle to do the same! Please give Briana our love!

Anonymous said...

The Stimers family will be praying for Briana.

Anonymous said...

Tell sweet Briana that the Steve Bertram family is praying for her.

Lauren Bertram

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Chantel called me Tuesday night and I let all of our church know. Landmark Pentecostal Church of Scottsdale, AZ and expecially the Youth are praying for Briana. Please keep us updated. We are praying for her family, and also for your family and church.

If Chantel needs she can call me night or day seriously I'm up all night if she needs someone to talk to or to ask me to pray or whatever. I'm available almost 24/7. I'm keeping my phone attached to my side at this time.

Please give a hugs and love from all the girls from Landmark ~Denae, Sheree, Mary, Elizabeth, MJ, Shannon, Melissa, Theresa, Janelle and me~

God Bless,
Jacqui Cleveland

Katrina Glover said...

Please hug her, squeeze her and love on her for me, Sister Bertram.

Always thinking of you guys and always praying.

Love from CO,
Katrina

Misti Wiley said...

Tell her the I am praying for her and for her family. You and your family are in my prayers for strength during this time as well.

Bettina said...

The Craig Madsen family is praying for Briana and her family!! We love you all!!

Kari Morgan said...

Briana is always in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep updating-she is loved by SO many.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Briana had a set back.
The Kendrick Clan and Life Tabernacle Church of Porterville will be praying!!!
Get well soon Sweet Briana!
Love, Sis. Frances Kendrick

tabithabertram said...

We are praying for Briana and her family.
Brent, Tabitha, Jack and Piper

Music Eloquence said...

Our highschool stopped classes to pray for her yesterday when we got the call from Chantal. We also had our choir pray before practice last night. We will continue to keep her in our prayers. Whisper in her ear that her "nerdy friend" is praying for her and loves her soooooo much. Thanks. I wish so bad I could be there right now.

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been going up for Bri in Carson City, NV... Let Bri, her precious parents, and little sis know that our hearts our with them. We're claiming a miracle for Bri as God gives her strength to endure the right now. Love you all.

ashlyn said...

briana you don't know me but my name is ashlyn. im am a friend of chantels. at least i hope!she is my friend.!! lol=) well you seem like a great young person and i would love to meet you!~! i love reading all the posts about you and sometimes laugh cuz the things u and chantel and the butrums do r so funny! like running down the halls playing! lol! i could just see ya guys doing that! well im praying for you and you'll always be in my prayers! you are a very strong girl and has much faith keep it up.
just a little hello to chantel!!! ashlyn