Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Everlasting Love...


 Psalm 103:11...For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

How beautiful is that?!

The big news of the Bible is not that I love God, but that GOD LOVES ME.  God knows MY name.  His thoughts of me outnumber the sand on the shore.  I never leave His mind, or escape His sight, or flee His thoughts.  He sees the worst of me and loves me still.  He knows me better than I know myself and has reached His verdict...HE LOVES ME STILL.  He loves me with an everlasting love!!!!  This knowledge doesn't make me want to live my life carnally, taking advantage that His mercies are new every morning....NO.  This knowledge humbles me. Fills my eyes with tears, and makes me want to try all the harder to please HIM.  
God is so INCREDIBLE!!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey momma Bertram,
this is bri and im just writing and letting you know i was here. hope you have a great day and love ya lots!!!!

love, Bri-nana

Susan Hill said...

Beautiful post! I was thinking just this morning that no matter how large the sin of those we know and love, God died for that sin, that who ever seeks Him, Can be saved! Thank God, He Loves EVEN Me!!!

Lorraine Bertram said...

Bri - Hi Sweetums! I love you!!!!!!!!

Susan- We must never forget the GRACE OF GOD. His mercies are new EVERY morning. As long as there is still breath, there remains hope.

I love you!