Saturday, January 3, 2009

Conqueror's Conference Brought In our New Year

We just returned from Conqueror's Conference in Tucson, AZ. We always love spending time with our friends from Arizona. They are really neat people! Conqueror's Conference was AWESOME. My favorite worship leader lead worship (My honey) on Thursday Night, and my favorite preacher preached the Friday Service (My honey). It was INCREDIBLE!!!! It was also really neat seeing my kids involved in this Conference. On Friday night David preached in the 'Young Preacher's Pre-Service' spot, and I was very proud of him. He did AWESOME! Also, on Friday Night, Chantal did a solo with the mass choir....AWESOME!

One of the highlights for the young people, is the banquet on the last night. It was so cute seeing the guys getting up the nerve, and asking the girls Dad, and then approaching the girls! (Brought back many funny memories!!) A restaurant is reserved, and the kids have a great time. This was Chantal's first 'Conference Banquet' date. It was so cute, Chantal's date Andrew was waiting outside of the restaurant with a corsage behind his back when she arrived. (Thank you Andrew for being a perfect gentleman!)

We all enjoyed being with our friends from AZ, making many more new ones, and bringing in the New Year at Conqueror's Conference!

9 comments:

Jana Allard said...

And where are the pictures??? Sounds like it was a great time for all.

Lorraine Bertram said...

Jana...Your wish is my command! (slideshow now posted...LOL) I need to learn how to post 1 picture at a time.
Good to hear from you!!!!

Mary Frances said...

It was awesome!!!

Lorraine M. said...

I am soo glad you and your family got to be with us at Conference in Tucson! You guys were such a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis B,
That is so cool. I sure am glad to hear u guyz all had a great time...u all deserve to get away and just enjoy time together. Woo Hoo Chantilly...wink wink.. u go girl..lol.
P.S. Its me MaNdErZ I forgot my password for my blog account ... I guess I better figure it out. LOL...Luv ya!

Misti Wiley said...

Wow...Cant believe Chantel is at the age the have a "date" LOL! Thats so crazy. Hope all is well.

Jacqueline Suzanne said...

Thanks for allowing your daughter hang out with us all week. She was a blast to hang out with!

Jac

Anonymous said...

Your welcome Sis. Bertram, and thank you Chantel for being my banquet date.
God bless,
Andrew Castillo

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!