Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jonathan 22 !!

Thursday September 18th was our oldest son Jonathan's 22nd birthday. I can't believe I have a son that old! To celebrate, his 4 favorite ladies took him out to dinner. (Myself, Chantal, Briana, and Cynthia....Paul and David are still gone slaying giants! lOl) We decided to do something different, so middle eastern cuisine is what we picked. We enjoyed the atmosphere, delicious food, and ate under the tent of an Ancient Arabian King. It was quite a neat experience. Chantal had made Jonathan a birthday cake, and so after dinner we went to the beach and ate birthday cake under the stars, and enjoyed the sights and smells of the ocean. (Only in San Diego!!!!)
I am so proud and thankful for Jonathan. He has been nothing but a delight and blessing to us. He is very smart, a very hardworker, he loves God, and is a PERFECT gentleman! I am so proud of the man Jonathan has become. Happy Birthday Jonathan, mom loves you!!!!

2 comments:

Music Eloquence said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!! I love you and am so proud of the man you are and are becoming. I added that last part because I remember times when we were there and I would come into the church and you'd already be in there on your face before God... becoming something more than you had been minutes before. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. There's so much I could say to honor you on your birthday but I'll try to sum up in a few words what I think about when I think of you. Character - Honesty - Loyalty - Optimistic - Intelligence - Godly. There's much more... but those are always the first when someone speaks of you. I hope you have (had) a wonderful birthday... you deserve THE VERY BEST!!!!!!
Lots of Love from Von de Leigh (Jerms and Noah too =)

James Wilder said...

Happy Birthday, Jonathan! Johnny and Ladies Night... haha. Fun though I bet. Not a dull moment around there.