Saturday, September 6, 2008

Spending Time w/People That I Love

I am so glad I have friends like Lori Domingues and Susan Hill.  One call, and they dropped everything, and we all escaped life for a few days.  What a great time at the Garment District, the incredible Manicotti, and talking till 5 am.....memories that we will always cherish.  Speaking of 'Cherish'....I enjoyed my time spent with this little doll.  She has a very tender heart with what 'Jesus likes'!! .....We were at DSW shopping and they have huge TV screens.  She (Cherish)  wanted to sit in the very comfortable leather chairs that just happened to be in front of the TV screen.  She was with me, and I said "We can't sit there because Jesus doesn't like that".   Her eyes got very big, and she really seemed to accept that.  A few minutes later, Susan was in a different part of the store that had another leather chair (no TV's near), and Cherish in a very 'anointed' tone pointed at the chair and said "Mommy, Jesus doesn't like that."  We cracked up!!  She thought I meant the leather chair!!!!   Aunt Lorraine then took Cherish by the hand and walked to the screens and made real clear what Jesus really doesn't like!!!!  LOL

After enjoying my friends that I love very much, I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a WHOLE day with my boyfriend!  We spent all day today just being together, and I always love those times.  

Thank you Lori, Susan, Cherish, and my boyfriend Paul for a very special week!

5 comments:

Susan Hill said...

You are right, it was a wonderful time on our get-a-way!! Even though we did have to get back to our "Real" world!! The Cherish and "Jesus doesn't like that" situation was so cute!! Since we have been home, she will ask over the silliest things whether, "Jesus likes that" or not!! Thanks again for the great time!! I do love you dearly!!

Misti Wiley said...

Yes Aunt Lorraine since Cherish has come home she has been very spiritual. She even prayed that I would get the Hexa Ghost! That was right after I prayed for her saying "Lord Give Cherish the Holy Ghost." She is just too much.

Susan Hill said...

Yes, and then Misti was praying saying "Yes, Jesus!" Cherish started saying "Yes, Daddy!" At least she wasn't arguing about what was "Cute or Feautiful!"

Unknown said...

Hey Misti,

I really enjoyed your mom and lil' sis.....I hope I didn't warp her into forever thinking that Jesus doesn't like leather furniture!!!! LOL Too funny!

I hope my lil blog is helping you pass your time!

Love you honey!

Unknown said...

Susan,

What are you doing writing on my blog....I just got an email from you and I figured you would be packing your bags again!! LOL

See you soon dear friend!