Saturday, September 13, 2008

This Will Turn Your Stomach!

While unwinding tonight, I ran across Jana Allard's blog.   I must say what I read got my blood pumping more than the mile walk I took earlier.  

The Washington Post published a cartoon that is VERY OFFENSIVE.  They are making fun of Sarah Palin's religion, and went WAY TOO FAR.  Things that I hold very sacred have been blasphemed, and I think that there should be a thunderous cry heard all over the nation, from God fearing people.  I am passing this information along because it so disturbed me, and I want to give my friends and family a chance to contact the Post and complain. 

 The artist is Pat Oliphant and the cartoon apparently ran in today's paper, 
9-10-08.

http://wpcomics.washingtonpost.com/client/wpc/po/2008/09/09/

Below are Washington Post email addresses;

3 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Be sure to drop by my blog to read the current issue I am abhoring.

MissionsAngel said...

Bro Wilson wrote them a dynamic letter expressing his feelings....so sad to see how much this world truly needs God, they have no idea the value of knowing Him. Great Blog! =)

Lorraine Bertram said...

Jana- Thank you for staying on top of all this. When people give a united 'shout' it becomes hard to ignore!

Angel- So good to hear from you! Yes I read Bro. Wilson's letter. He is such the intellect!