Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Guilty of Blog Neglect

It has been forever since I have posted on my blog!  I am definitely guilty of 'Blog Neglect'.  I'm sure in this world where no one is responsible or accountable for ANYthing they do, there is a more 'politically correct' way of saying that, but oh well...

Life has been very busy for the Bertram family.  We have had two incredible girls from our church in and out of the hospital and undergoing very serious surgeries, and against all odds, we went ahead and did our Easter drama....and with just the busyness of everyday life....well, our household has been going non stop!!!! .  

The Easter Drama was an INCREDIBLE success.  The best ever!!  Not only did we have a packed house at both showings, but both showings culminated in new people FLOODING the altars!!!!  Incredible altar calls!!!!  Thank you Jesus!!!!

I will be explaining the reason behind my blog neglect, and will have some more VERY interesting news to share real soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

INCREDIBLE!!!! :D LOL.... jkjkjk

Lorraine Bertram said...

Can anyone say 'sarcastic'?!

:-P

....What are friends for?