Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Twenty-four years ago today, I took vows to love and cherish Paul Lee Bertram. In sickness or in health, 'til death do us part. Then I pledged my faithfulness to you. I can't believe it has already been 24 years!! WOW!!

I am so blessed to have you in my life...
Thank you babe for being a man I can look up to. Thank you for living what you preach. Thank you for being an incredible Daddy. Thank you for being a loving and thoughtful husband. Thank you for being a hard worker. Thank you for being a man of great character. Thank you for being my best friend. (I still get butterflies in my tummy when you walk in the room.)

What an incredible ride the last 24 years have been...

Here's to the future..., living, loving, and attacking life with our arms and hearts all bunched up together!!!! :)

3 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Congrats and hoping you have many more fun and prosperous years!

Brian and I are on the countdown to our 30th anniversary. It's true time flies when you are having fun.

Susan Hill said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you had a great one and many many more fabulous years together! We both have our 25th next year! We are doing something fun like a cruise! Why waste the money on a party!!

MargieB said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Bruce and I just celebrated our 25th and I believe it "gets sweeter as the days go by", I wouldn't trade my honey or the memories for nothin'. Life is great with Jesus! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season~love you~