Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Concert

After rehearsing and rehearsing, this Sunday Evening will be the night of our first Christmas Concert. Every year I have always done a musical play, but this year I wanted something fresh and different. So, crazy goof-head that I am, I embark on yet another project.

We are doing it all. Quite the variety...fun songs, with snow falling, traditional, instrumentals, a special song sung by candlelight, than choir robes and going to church! So cross your fingers for me, and know that I will be back to my care free, happy go lucky self about this time Sunday night....(when it's all over!!! LOL)

If you're in the area, you are invited to attend! (6:30 pm - faithmtn.org)

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Well, I heard the Christmas concert was awesome! Everyone said you did an awesome job!!! Wish I could have been there to hear you all. Miss you all very much! Love ya!!!!

Andrea Whiseant said...

~Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas! I'm sure you concert was awesome & turned out perfect!:) Have a wonderful holiday! Love ya~

Wendy Wiggins said...

I'm sure your concert was beautiful. I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas! We had a good one here in Oregon but it was the first time apart from our boys so that put a damper on things. We will just have to make up for it next year! Also, I hope that the spanish songs that I sent you helped you out!

Love You!

Wendy