Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My April Fools Post.....(that some actually fell for!)

Just found out that I'm expecting my 4th child at 45 years old, and also celebrating the announcement of my first grandchild! Meanwhile, Chantal got accepted to Princeton, but is not accepting, as she is newly and happily engaged! I am writing all this while I sit in my brand new 2011 Mercedes Benz C-Class that my husband just paid cash for, and saying goodbye to my son David who just purchased a 5-star Hotel in Dubai, that he must immediately take possession of. #HappyAprilFoolsDay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that is absolutely hilarious!!! Were the people who fell for it blonde? ;)

Alexandria

Eliana said...

Haha I'm glad Chantal is not accepting that offer to Princeton! We would all miss her too much down here :) Although, the first grandchild is pretty exciting! haha...and David purchasing a hotel? hmmm :)